1. Open Filezilla 2. Go to Site Manager 3. Add New Site 4 Enter Domain name in Host 5 Port : 21 6. Protocol : FTP 7 Encryption : Only use plain FTP 8. Login Type : Normal User: Enter cPanel Username Password : Enter cPanel password Now Click on Connect At right hand side it will show you folders of server side. In case of linux hosting, you… Read Article →
1. Login to your Godaddy panel. 2. Click on Domain 3. Click on Manage DNS button 4. Click on change button in name server option 5. Select custom 6. Put our name servers provided by hosting.co.in or your hosting provider : (1) Nameserver 1 : (2) Nameserver 2 : 7. Click on Save button. Name servers may take up to 24 hours to propagate.
1. Go to Settings 2. Open “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” 3. Go to Add Account 4. Choose Other 5. Go to Add Mail Account 6. Enter Your Name Email ID Password of your Email ID 7. Choose IMAP and enter the Details. 8. Incoming Server Host Name : mail.yourdomain.com (Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name) Username : Your full Email ID e.g email@example.com Password : Password of your email idOutgoing Server Host Name :… Read Article →
1. Go to all Application and click on Email. 2. Now enter your email and password and click on manual setup. 3.Now select type IMAP 4.Enter The Following Details Username : Your full email id e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org Password : Password of your Email ID as created in control panel. IMAP Incoming Mail Server : mail.yourdomain.com (Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name) Security Type : None IMAP Path Prefix… Read Article →
1. Open Outlook and you will get one of these two screens. OR 2. Click on Next Button OR Click on Account Settings from Tools Menu 3. Select Yes and click on Next button Click on New Button 4. Tick Manual Configuration Option and click on Next button. 5. Choose Internet Email Option and Click Next 6. Enter The Following Details Name : Your name or Company Name Email… Read Article →